Arrow Meadow pools Rules
The Non-Negotiable Rules –
- Max. 2 anglers per booking, on site (STRICTLY NO VISITORS ALLOWED)
- X3 rods per angler- Main Pool
- X1 rod per anger- Pleasure Pool
- No nuts or shelf like boilies. (We can supply house pellets and house boilies- Dave Mallin Pungent Squid Freezer Bait if requested- at cost).
- ONE MAN Bivvies Only – to be erected in swim areas only.
- 20% deposit required upon booking (NON REFUNDABLE). Balance required upon arrival of booking (cash only)
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Gated access to the fishery- intercom system during daylight hours. Gates locked during night time hours (intercom unavailable). * Due to the private and discreet location of the fishery, we ask our guests to be discreet- limiting the traffic in and out of the fishery.
- All vehicles to park in fishery car park at all times
- Nets/mats/slings supplied *None to be brought to the fishery
- Nets on pleasure pool MUST NOT be brought onto the main pool (& Vice versa)
- STRICTLY no rods to be left unattended or in the care of another angler
- All fish to be landed/netted and released/returned using slings provided
- STRICTLY No drugs
- STRICTLY No heavy drinking
- STRICTLY No loud noise or radios
- Fires are permitted in the Burn Bins supplied-ONLY
- All litter to be taken home by anglers- we do not provide bins
- Experienced anglers on main pool- as large fish
- All rigs and setup must be checked and verified by Alan to be safe, prior to fishing
- Micro barbs permitted. However, anglers must be prepared to cut hooks with snips if required.
- Any snagged fish MUST be reported to Alan immediately
- All gates to be kept closed AT ALL TIMES
- Stay within the perimeter of the main field- Do not cross the bridge
- Shower/toilet block must be kept and left clean
- Please keep the location of the fishery private. Please do not share the location via social media or any other forms of communication.
- All fish captures to be photographed on both sides in main pool and pics emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include accurate weights).
- Fish care – number one priority
WE OPERATE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ANY BLATANT DISREGARD OF OUR RULES.
PLEASE NOTE Arrow Meadow Fishery DO NOT accept any responsibility for injury, damage or theft to vehicles or equipment. We reserve the right to refuse admission and amend the rules at anytime. Abusive behaviour and swearing will NOT be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any time.